Year of birth 1984
- Trainer and coach since 2016
- Main focus: management coaching, communication, personality development, professional orientation, team processes
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- over 12 years of economic experience in marketing and sales in various companies
- Further education: Business coach IHK; strength compass practitioner, train the trainer IHK, accredited TMS® advisor, certified social media marketing manager, various further education programs in the field of marketing
My passion as a coach and trainer apply to matters surrounding personality development and inter-personal relationships. Professionally, I accompany my coachees to recognise, and, as the case may be, to leave their own comfort zone in order to shape business and personal development in a self-directed and proactive way. During this “journey“, I provide honest and appreciative feedback – with ease and humour. As a certified TMS® advisor, I support individuals and teams in coaching, using structured personal strengths / weaknesses profile analyses.
“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, make them.“ George Bernard Shaw