Year of birth 1982
- Trainer and coach since 2014
- Main focus (German or English): management development, personality development, conflict and crisis management, team development processes, burnout prevention
- Training as a forwarding merchant and in business administration for logistics
- Long-standing manager of the logistics division of a pan-European corporation
- Further education: business coach IHK; alternative practitioner in psychotherapy, relaxation therapist
In a delicate sense of directness and with a dash of humour, I put out in the open what comes up and help to recognise the “as is” situation and to define the personal goal so as to find the individual path and to start walking down it. As a certified relaxation therapist, I can support people in a goal-oriented fashion to reduce stress and find their way to relaxation. In my experience, that’s how change processes can be more easily approached or how solutions can be found in conflict situations.
“In the same environment, everyone lives in a different world.” Arthur Schopenhauer