Coaching for private individuals
Even if coaching has become established primarily in professional contexts, it is exceptionally suitable as an instrument of change for nearly all matters. That’s why we are excited about having more and more private individuals come to us to actively take advantage of coaching in order to reach their desires and goals.
Whether it’s about finding clarity, letting go of the brakes, reaching a goal, mastering a challenge or planning the next professional step, coaching helps to attain clarity and to truly bring about the desired change.
In doing so, coaching is always oriented to personal need. In a first appointment, the coach and the client can get to know each other without commitment and, after a talk, decide together whether they want to work with each other. Of course, everything that is discussed in coaching remains confidential.
Frequent topics in coaching for private individuals
- Finding clarity, making important decisions
- Letting go of the brakes and reaching personal goals
- Mastering change processes and phases of upheaval
- Recognising one’s own strengths and potential
- Strengthening self-confidence and self-effectiveness
- Preparing for a challenge
- Receiving feedback from a neutral person
- Changing communication and external impact
- Working on life / career planning, visions
- Improving self-management or work-life balance