Strengthening valuable employees
Coaching is an excellent means of supporting employees even beyond their professional competencies, helping them to recognise their potentials and offering them a perspective for development. This applies to long-standing leaders just as much as it does to young and aspiring future leaders.
Often, there is a concrete subject area which an employee would like to strengthen such as his / her personal external impact, managing stress or dealing with conflicts. Or, it’s about their goal to successfully position themselves professionally and to move up the career ladder. Also, locating themselves, or the discovery of their own strengths and weaknesses and the particular area of development in this connection, is a frequent topic.
The confrontation and analysis of one’s own issues in coaching often lead to better reflection skills, self-effectiveness and employee satisfaction, which can be brought back to and incorporated into professional life after the coaching program.
Of course, all contents of the coaching between the coach and the coachee remain confidential, even in regard to the contracting companies.
Frequent topics in employee coaching:
- Changing communication and external impact
- Recognising personal strengths and potentials
- Preparing for a professional challenge
- Strengthening self-confidence and self-effectiveness
- Successfully positioning oneself professionally / career planning
- Mastering the change process and phases of upheaval
- Raising one’s own level of professional satisfaction