Your personal profile with the Team Management System®
As an accredited TMS® advisor, we also support you with your personal profile according to Margerison-McCann.
TMS® profiles provide information about your individual work preferences, the way you organise yourself and others and particular leadership behaviour, decision-making behaviour and social competencies – providing a good basis to become aware of your own preferences, strengths and potential and is of use for further professional development.
In addition, managers and project leaders can find out how they can efficiently put together teams, develop them and foster good working relationships.
You’re working on a team and want to get even better? You can only achieve this together. Collectively analysing the strengths and preferences of an individual team member creates an environment of reciprocal understanding and appreciation as opposed to the (perhaps previously separating) differences. Cooperation and communication on a team improves; work satisfaction and motivation of the individual increases.
Find out more about TMS® for teams in our team development offers.
Coaching with TMS®
- Self-awareness and personality development
- Discovering your own strengths and potentials
- Increasing your level of work satisfaction
- Cooperation and communication with different “types” of people
- Improvement of cooperation and communication in teams
- Transparency about what makes teams successful